Library Services: Computers and WiFi Access
Public access Internet computers and free WiFi are available at all Dallas Public Library locations.
Free WiFi is available at every Dallas Public Library location.
Library staff are not able to assist you to resolve problems you may experience in attempting to connect
to our service. However, the following instructions are provided as a guide
in how to make the service work for you.
Free WiFi is also available at certain Dallas Parks.
Public Access Internet Computers
- A library card or an Internet card is required to access the library's public access Internet computers.
- Library cards are free for City of Dallas residents and employees. Learn more.
- Internet cards are free and can be issued to anyone with a valid ID, regardless of local residency.
- Special computers for job seekers are also available
at most library locations.
- Catalog and database computers at the library do not require any card to use.
- List of available software
- Schedule of upcoming classes